techCabinet

Tech, Politics and Nerdyness!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tristan Dunn (aka Greasemonkey King)


A couple of days ago I was browsing digg.com when I come to find out that Tristan Dunn had taken the non-functioning Google redesign "Google Redux" and made it happen! All with Greasemonkey scripts. (A popular Firefox extension) I was overjoyed since I was a big fan of the redesign by Andy Rutledge.

And thats not all! Today while browsing digg.com I find that Dunn has ALSO brought the Ebay redesign "Ebay Redux" by Andy Rutledge to life. It can be found here.

I bet you think thats all don't you? Well if you do you'd be wrong! Dunn has also breathed his magical touch of life into Craigslist.org. That can be found here.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Tristan Dunn said...

King?! Awesome!

Speaking of awesome, if you liked those, you'll love version two of the Google Redux Script. It's customizable, as in select the tabs you want, change some of the links to anything you wish and even enable Google Suggest. Not to mention Opera, and sort of IE, support. Safari will come when I get access to a Mac.

If you're interested in testing it for me, shoot me an e-mail.

Thanks for the kind words and links!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home