techCabinet

Tech, Politics and Nerdyness!

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

my custom mac mini

Hey everyone. Lmao, like anyone actualy reads this. :-(

Anyways, I've been thinking about how I can get my hands on a Mac mini and iPod shuffle. And how I should customize it and stuff.

Basicly what I did was max every thing out on the Mac mini except RAM. Only 512MB, from what I've heard some Mac people say that isn't enough. I think it will be enough for me.

Stats:
1.42GHz PowerPC G4
512MB DDR333 SDRAM - 1 DIMM
80GB Ultra ATA drive
Super Drive (DVD-RW/CD-RW)
AirPort Extreme Card
Internal Bluetooth
Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse

For the iPod shuffle I'm going to get the 1GB model with the Sport Case because I mountain bike alot and I don't want the thing gettin' banged up if I fall. :D

So, that of course is all speculation, since certainly don't have the $ 1726.15 it's going to cost me for all of this stuff. Maybe I will start a "Rent My Chest" page.

I'll set up a PayPal donate button too. So donate. Hahaha.

2 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Jacob Edwards said...

Actually, I read it.

By the way, Microsoft is beginning to sell the "Zen", a smaller version of the iPod with more features. Suprisingly, it's cheaper: $223 at Amazon.com.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Myles said...

Is't Creative making the Zen?

Yah, pretty sure. :P

Thanks for reading!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home