techCabinet

Tech, Politics and Nerdyness!

Thursday, January 20, 2005

mp3players4free.com

I'm sure everyone already knows about freeipods.com, freeminimacs.com, freeipodshuffles.com etc etc.

The only problem with those, is that you can't get anything here in Canada. Just yesterday I found this site:

www.mp3players4free.com

It seems pretty legit to me. Basicly works the same way. Sign-up for one offer, get 5 friends to sign up for one offer. If you want the *free* gift, you need two more friends to sign up for one offer.

I don't really have any reason for you guys to sign up under me, but, if you want I can give you a G-Mail account. The $275 will of course towards my iPod shuffle. So it wont be wasted.

http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=115782


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home